We have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Architect/Building Designer to join our rapidly growing and successful Design team at Home Impact Design.
The position will be located in the Inner West of Sydney, working with a dynamic group of team members and the directors of the company to deliver on high quality projects such as:
- New Homes
- Major Alterations and Extensions
The right candidate will have the following attributes:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in a similar role
- Min 5 years Revit software use
- Working for a practice whose number one priority is delivering the clients design on budget and on time,
- A good eye for design and able to contribute to all project stages including design, Development Application and Construction Certificate Submissions.
- Driven with an excellent work ethic
The role will be to:
- Prepare architectural designs from concept, design development and client presentation in consultation with Design Director.
- DA documentation, Construction Certificate documentation and Construction Documentation including electrical/lighting/joinery and finishes schedule for residential projects
- Liaise with consultants, clients, compiling and coordination for the submissions of DA’s and CC’s.
- Must have Tertiary Qualification
- Knowledge regarding relevant Building Regulations, National Construction Code and Australian Standards
- Ability to produce CDC, DA set of full working drawings for council submission
- Ability to produce CC set of full working drawings for construction
- High attention to detail
- Highly motivated
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to multitask
- A willing and can-do attitude
- Strong Communication skills